- Radio Operator
- Fastest Tier V Light Tank (although just by 2km/h) and also pretty agile
- Excellent view range and camouflage
- Can mount vertical stabilizer, allowing it to easily take shots on the move
- Gun is quick-firing and accurate at mid-range with good alpha damage and excellent DPM
- Easy stock grind
- Penetration is somewhat low, but on par with other Tier V light tanks
- Somewhat high profile for its tier combined with useless armor
- Low velocity on the top gun with AP shells makes hitting moving target difficult
The M24 Chaffee is an American tier 5 light tank.The vehicle was intended as a replacement for the M3 Stuart. The M24 entered service in September 1943. They were produced at Massey-Harris and General Motors factories until July 1945, with a total of 4,731 vehicles manufactured.Overall, the Chaffee is a very powerful Tier V light tank that can take on the scout or flanker role. It can also take out artillery easily with its high DPM, good accuracy, and maneuverability. It is best used for harassing and damaging enemy vehicles, and then moving behind cover, especially in city maps or maps with a lot of cover.The M24 Chaffee leads to the M41 HMC, and the T37.
The vehicle was intended as a replacement for the M3 Stuart. The M24 entered service in September 1943. They were produced at Massey-Harris and General Motors factories until July 1945, with a total of 4,731 vehicles manufactured.