- Radio Operator
- Extremely tough front armor being immune to many tanks; that and rarity also causes fear/shock factor
- Only real frontal weak-point is the cupola
- Decent power/weight ratio for a heavy of ~14hp/ton
- Excellent gun depression, combined with the size it often allows to negate armour angles on smaller tanks
- Preferential matchmaking (tier 9 max, no tier 10 battles)
- Limited top speed
- Extremely tall tank = abysmal camo rating
- Large, weak side and rear armor panels
- 25mm turret and hull roof makes it prone to penetrating HE shells by arty
- Poor accuracy and rate of fire
The M6A2E1 is an American tier 8 premium heavy tank.The M6A2E1 was a further development of the T1 and M6 heavy tanks. Developed in August 1944, the vehicle had a larger turret and the 105-mm gun. Never saw mass production.Originally available as part of the game''s Heavy Pre-Order Package, it has reappeared for sale on the 1st of April, 201, causing considerable controversy because of past promises that it would never be offered for sale. It is an M6 hull with almost doubled front armor plus a prototype (weaker and larger) T29 turret. Thanks to the rather strange looking fusion, this tank has earned the nickname of "mutant". The M6A2E1 has an imposing slab of armour on the front, measuring out to almost 240mm after including slope. Flanking this tank is a good idea since the side and rear armor are especially thin. The same 105mm gun as the T29 and T32 is mounted on the M6A2E1 with a lower rate of fire. It has reasonable manoeuvrability for a heavy tank, but a speed cap of 29 km/h discourages major map travel.
The M6A2E1 was a further development of the T1 and M6 heavy tanks. Developed in August 1944, the vehicle had a larger turret and the 105-mm gun. Never saw mass production.