- Commander (Loader)
- Radio Operator (Loader)
- Gunner (Loader)
- 4-round autoloader.
- Good penetration and accuracy
- Good gun depression (9 degrees)
- Relatively short clip reload time compared to its predecessor
- Good mobility for a heavy tank; top engine has low chance of fire (15%).
- Extremely large and tall silhouette with very weak armor for a heavy tank
- Atrocious terrain resistance
- Ammo rack is prone to damage
- Horrendous autoloading cycling time; other autoloaders can cycle more than 1.5 times faster.
- Very vulnerable to artillery thanks to its bad terrain resistance and size.
The AMX 50 120 is a French tier 9 heavy tank.A prototype of the AMX 50 tank. Developed in the early 1950s under the influence of the Soviet IS-3 and T-10. The tank featured enhanced armor and a 120-mm gun in the oscillating turret.Compared to its predecessor, the AMX 50 100, the AMX 50 120 is less mobile and significantly larger. It reaches very high speeds downhill thanks to its high top speed, but the biggest difference is that the AMX 50 120 is that it''s equipped with a 120mm cannon, hence its name. This cannon concentrates its firepower into a 4-round drum and makes short work of tanks below the 50 120''s tier. As with all the high tier French heavy tanks, the 50 120 has weak armor, a long reload time, good mobility, and an excellent gun. The 50 120 retains many of the features of the AMX 50 100 and is a natural evolution of its playstyle.The AMX 50 120 leads to the AMX 50 B.
A prototype of the AMX 50 tank. Developed in the early 1950s under the influence of the Soviet IS-3 and T-10. The tank featured enhanced armor and a 120-mm gun in the oscillating turret.