- Radio Operator
- Two great guns with good rate of fire, DPM and alpha
- Good gun arc compared to other Tier VII TDs
- Good mobility with top engine and tracks
- 10,5 cm has great aim speed and good alpha
- Cheap ammo costs for the 88mm L/71
- Weak armor, with no particularly hard points besides the gun mantlet
- 10,5 cm gun is not as accurate as the 88mm L/71, though still very accurate
- Quite a large TD. Camouflage value is not as good as the Russian TDs of the tier
- Frontal Transmission, engine damaged easily
- Tough stock grind as it is the first TD in the line to use the 88mm L/71. However it can be researched with the Nashorn
The Jagdpanther is a German tier 7 tank destroyer.Development of this tank destroyer, based on the chassis of the new VK 30.02 (MAN) tank, began in 1942. In October 1943, the prototype trials were started. A total of 392 vehicles were manufactured.The Jagdpanther, along with most lower tier German tank destroyers, boasts an accurate gun, high mobility, and decent armor. It has similar speed and the same armor of the Panther, and, with the hitting power of the 10,5cm Pak 45 L/52, is able to pose a threat to all tanks.The Jagdpanther leads to the Jagdpanther II, and the Ferdinand.
Development of this tank destroyer, based on the chassis of the new VK 30.02 (MAN) tank, began in 1942. In October 1943, the prototype trials were started. A total of 392 vehicles were manufactured.