- Commander (Radio Operator, Gunner, Loader)
- Good armor (for a Tier 1 tank).
- The 45 mm mod. 1932 gun has the highest penetration value in Tier 1, as well as acceptable accuracy and good damage.
- Decent hull traverse and excellent turret traverse speeds.
- Small size and good camouflage values makes it easy to hide and difficult to detect and hit.
- One of the few tanks in the game that can be considered "cute" in any capacity.
- Lowest amount of HP in Tier 1.
- Fairly slow.
- Long aim time.
- Poor view range.
The MS-1 is a Soviet tier 1 light tank.The first Soviet mass-produced tank with a total of 959 vehicles manufactured from 1928 through 1931.The MS-1 is the smallest and lightest of the Tier 1 tanks. The vehicle possesses features that make it visually and audibly unique: It has external features such as a turret cupola and trench-crossing tail which resembles a "hat" and "tail", respectively, and the engine makes a distinctive "puttering" sound. When equipped with the 45 mm mod. 1932 gun, The MS-1 has the damage potential to kill any other Tier 1 tank in approximately three shots. This rate of damage, when combined with the 45 mm gun''s penetration (superior to all other weapons found on Tier 1 tanks), makes the MS-1 a formidable opponent in Tier 1 battles.The MS-1 leads to the T-60, and the BT-2.
The first Soviet mass-produced tank with a total of 959 vehicles manufactured from 1928 through 1931.