- Radio Operator
- The gun has the second highest alpha damage (400) and highest penetration (248) of any Tier VIII heavy tank
- Excellent gun depression; good for hull down positions
- Very durable frontal turret armor and mantlet
- Surprisingly durable rear turret armor
- The tracks mounted on the front hull act as small spaced armor.
- Below average view range
- Thin hull armour for a slow-moving heavy
- Slow reload with bad DPM
- Low mobility, with slow hull and turret traverse, as well as low acceleration
- Terrible gun handling and aiming speed
The T34 is an American tier 8 premium heavy tank.Developed in 1945 as a modernization of the T30 heavy tank. The vehicle was equipped with the 120 mm T53 gun and the new Continental AV-1790 engine. Because of the decline in heavy tank development after the end of World War II, the T34 never entered service. The prototypes were used in field trials.The T34 is the hardest hitting tier 8 heavy tank, putting out even more damage than the IS-3 armed with the 122mm BL-9. However, to balance these abilities the T34''s cannon was given an increase in aiming time and also given a RoF of 4. This makes it tricky to play, especially for players who were used to the T34''s pre-patch 0.7.2 tier 9 stats with a high RoF and accuracy. The role of the T34 didn''t change with the patch, so you should stick to the second line and provide firepower where your allies need it due to the weak hull. When able to, stay back and play defensively, attack cautiously; any tier 7 and above gun can easily penetrate your weak hull. The credit income of the T34 is similar to that of the KV-5. Playing a good match will earn the player plenty of credits. Guide to playing the T34 Video: Guide to T34
Developed in 1945 as a modernization of the T30 heavy tank. The vehicle was equipped with the 120 mm T53 gun and the new Continental AV-1790 engine. Because of the decline in heavy tank development after the end of World War II, the T34 never entered service. The prototypes were used in field trials.