- Radio Operator
- Hull is thin (for a tier V) but deceptively strong due to heavy angle; Turret is even thicker and well rounded.
- Spaced side armor bounces multiple shells and negates HE and HEAT as a threat.
- Nearly 50 ton weight combined with 34 km/h top speed means ramming is a valid option.
- Gets Premium MM, useful considering it''s subpar gun.
- The gun has poor pen. and horrid accuracy; will struggle against Tier IV heavies and most tier V tanks.
- Very slow hull and turret traverse makes flanking a high risk.
- Small strips of armor above the skirts are only 51mm and can be penned by even tier 3 guns.
- The MG port is a glaring weakspot (only 63 mm).
- The turret is deceptively weak to guns bigger than those on mediums and lights and cannot be angled effectively.
The T14 is an American tier 5 premium heavy tank.Developed between May 1942 and May 1943. Two prototypes were manufactured and tested. However, mass production was canceled, and the T14 never became more than an experimental vehicle.With well angled frontal armor, layers of spaced side armor, and a rock solid turret, a properly angled T14 can withstand hits from all but the biggest guns available at tier V. Though it can take a great deal of abuse, the poorly armed T14 isn''t very good at returning the favour. Capable of bullying smaller opponents and outmaneuvering larger ones, the T14 is equal parts heavy and medium tank. This tank was removed from sale in the gift shop and to buy for gold via the in game tech tree on 4/5/15 with the release of 9.7 Premium Tanks: Removal from Sales as part of the WG retirement plan.
Developed between May 1942 and May 1943. Two prototypes were manufactured and tested. However, mass production was canceled, and the T14 never became more than an experimental vehicle.