- Radio Operator
- Good top speed and maneuverability
- Good turret traverse speed
- Good view and signal range
- The top gun has great gun depression, aim time and dispersion stats
- Small chunk of spaced armor near the turret machine gun
- The 37mm Gun T16 is one of the only 2 fully-automatic cannons ingame: depletes clip on click, high probability of collateral
- Due to subpar accuracy and very quick in-clip reload, latter shots in a clip would scatter wildly
- Poor hull and turret armor
- Lowest penetration of all tier 4 light tanks
- Pitiful alpha damage
The M5 Stuart is an American tier 4 light tank.A further modification of the M3 Stuart, the M5 entered production in April 1942. By June 1944 a total of 8,884 vehicles in two variants had been produced. The tank was used in all theaters of war.At first, the M5 Stuart appears to be a minor downgrade from the M3 Stuart, with slightly less armor, but more hit points. However, the armor is slanted better, and doesn''t make too much of a difference. This tank used to be able to equip a powerful 75mm Howitzer M3, but it was removed in Patch 9.3 and replaced with the 37mm Gun T16 automatic gun. As such, it still posses formidable firepower against lightly armored tanks, but the low penetration hinders it greatly against heavily armored tanks. However, the M5''s excellent speed and agility can be used to expose the thin rear and side armor of your opponents for maximum effect. Come in fast, get close, and then get out of there. You can always come around for another pass from a different angle.The M5 Stuart leads to the M24 Chaffee.
A further modification of the M3 Stuart, the M5 entered production in April 1942. By June 1944 a total of 8,884 vehicles in two variants had been produced. The tank was used in all theaters of war.