- Radio Operator
- Good DPM
- Decent acceleration and top speed with good terrain resistance compensating for low hp/t
- Decently sloped upper glacis
- Good weight for ramming
- Good penetration and damage
- Bad traverse speed, can get circled by light tanks or even some mediums
- Large silhouette for a medium
- Poorly armored lower glacis plate and engine can get damaged from hits there
- Turret is very poorly armored, though the mantlet and narrow shape can lead to bounces
- Extremely lacking damage per minute with the 8,8cm L/100
The Panther II is a German tier 8 medium tank.The vehicle was conceived in 1943. Two prototypes with the existing Panther I turrets were ordered in 1944. By 1945 only one of them had been built by the MAN company.A step-up in the world from the Pz.Kpfw. V Panther, it is best to understand you are still in the same role. While being more powerful and maneuverable than the Pz.Kpfw. V Panther, a M26 Pershing will definitely beat you in a close-quarters fight. Knowing this, it is best to take advantage of your long-range accuracy and stay just behind, or alongside, your team''s heavies to avoid close-quarters combat. The Panther II has a higher profile than its counterparts, the M26 Pershing and the T-44, which means you are easier to spot, so position yourself on the battlefield very carefully. The Panther II is like a Pz.Kpfw. VI Tiger but one Tier higher and more mobile.The Panther II leads to the E 50.
The vehicle was conceived in 1943. Two prototypes with the existing Panther I turrets were ordered in 1944. By 1945 only one of them had been built by the MAN company.