Loyd Gun Carriage
- Commander (Gunner, Radio Operator)
- Gun range: 500 m.
- Large gun arc.
- Great accuracy,only FT BS and SU-8 is better.
- Good Power/weight ratio.
- High dispersion while moving/turning.
- Slow shell traveltime.
- Open front and top (In fact, almost everything is exposed).
- Shells can''t fly through the interior because of an invisible zero armor zone.
The Loyd Gun Carriage is a British tier 2 self-propelled gun.A proposal to mount a 76.2 mm gun on the chassis of the Loyd Carrier artillery truck. Developed from 1940 through 1941. No prototypes were manufactured.The Loyd Gun Carriage marks the end of its British self-propelled gun line.
A proposal to mount a 76.2 mm gun on the chassis of the Loyd Carrier artillery truck. Developed from 1940 through 1941. No prototypes were manufactured.